Maui Radiance Retreat May 5 – 13, 2018
Join us for a life-changing week at a gorgeous private estate near Lahaina, Maui with sweeping ocean views, stunning sunsets, a refreshing swimming pool, soothing hot tub, and tranquil waterfall, only minutes from the beach! Nourish your spirit with inspiring group workshops, transformative one-on-one sessions, and fun island adventures. This unique design is a perfect combination of the personalization of a private retreat in a supportive group setting. Learn to transform your relationships with your Self and other and recharge your body, mind, and spirit.
Are you ready to have one of the most healing and rejuvenating weeks of your life with lasting blissful effects?
Maui Radiance Retreat Includes:
- 8 nights accommodation in this breathtaking 7-bedroom, 7-bath private estate
- Transportation throughout the week including transfers to and from Kahului airport (OGG)
- 5 expertly led group yoga sessions designed for all levels of experience
- 1 full day of group workshops with author and relationship expert Eve Hogan
- 6 private sessions: 3 with Danielle Ryan including a 1.5 hr Ayurvedic Pulse Assessment, 1 hr of Clarity Coaching, and 1.5 hours of Gemcomb Energy Balancing, plus 3 more sessions of your choice with a variety of excellent practitioners offering astrology, bodywork, massage, acupuncture, intuitive readings, and more.
- At least 3 adventures around the island (1) to a rainforest waterfall, (2) snorkeling in the crystal clear ocean hopefully with sea turtles, and (3) visiting the labrynth at the Sacred Garden
- Optional morning group workouts such as swimming, jogging, and beach or neighborhood walks
- Transformational activities including intention-setting with vision boards, a release and let go fire ceremony, soul-enriching journaling prompts, learning relevent self-care tools in the living your best life wellness workshop, and clearing emotional baggage through guided meditations
- Four meals: breakfast on May 6, lunch on May 7, lunch on May 8, and lunch on May 11
- Plenty of free time for reflecting on what you are learning, integrating new daily wellbeing rituals, further island explorations, adding even more healing sessions, relaxing in the hammocks by the pool, and shopping if you choose.
- Airfare to/from OGG (Kahului Maui Airport)
- Meals other than those listed above. *Note that there is a fully-equipped kitchen onsite with plenty of space for groceries as well as a plethora of great nearby restaurants to try
- Additional healing sessions (beyond the 6 that are included) with the island’s best practitioners
Retreat Price starts at $2850
(depending on your choice of accommodation and transportation)
Sample Itinerary (each day is a little different)
6 – 7 am Optional Early Riser Exercise Activity
7 – 8 am Time for Breakfast, Showering, Swimming, Etc.
8 – 9:30 am Group Yoga Session
10 – 11 am Living Your Best Life Group Workshop
12 – 5:30 pm Private Sessions with Danielle & other practitioners
and suggested downtime activities
6 pm Optional Group Dinner (for an additional fee)
8 – 8:30 pm Group Guided Meditation
Travel & Logistical Details
- Airport: Kahului, Maui (OGG)
- Check In: Arrive and settle in Sat May 5 in the afternoon
- Retreat Start: 7 am on Sunday May 6 is our first group session
- Check Out: late morning on Sunday May 13
- 50% of your retreat cost is due upon registration, the remainder is due by Feb 28, 2018
- Cancellation Policy: Refunds are available through March 31, 2018 minus a $500 cancellation fee. After March 31, 2018, cancellations are only 50% refundable. Thanks for your understanding.
- Note: If extending your stay pre or post-retreat, you are responsible for any additional accommodation and transportation costs
- Please review the Samana Wellness Terms and Conditions
Meet the Facilitator
Danielle Ryan is highly intuitive and well-versed in offering insight, holding sacred space, and providing relevant instruction for assisting you into deeper connection with your Truth. Skilled at illuminating where clients are stuck, and helping integrate these self-realizations into lasting life changes, Danielle empowers clients to live healthier, happier, more fulfilled lives. Her educational background is diverse with a MS in Holistic Nutrition from Hawthorn University, BAs in Psychology and Anthropology from the University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill, Teacher Trainings in Raja and Iyengar Yoga, Certificate in Outdoor Education from the National Outdoor Leadership School (NOLS), and over 10 years of Ayurveda studies with a variety of teachers. Danielle has been facilitating transformational adventures in Hawaii and around the world with teenagers and adults for over two decades. Needless to say, she has a wide range of effective tools for improving physical, emotional, mental, and spiritual wellbeing. A long time Maui resident, Danielle is happy to answer your questions about this enchanting island.