Increase Your Clarity
Here are your first challenges to be completed within the next 24 hours:
1. Make your goals for this month S.M.A.R.T. Click on the link and read my published article on goal setting (and New Year’s resolutions) to help you get started making goals that are Specific, Measurable, Authentic, Realistic, and Time-lined no matter what month it is.
2. Green vegetables help our bodies clarify by cleansing our bloodstream and toning the liver, our primary organ of detoxification. Eat a large serving of green, nutrient-rich vegetables today, such as green beans, kale, chard, broccoli, collard greens, brussels sprouts, or bok choy. If green veggies are unfamiliar territory for you, try this simple, delicious recipe.
3. Weigh yourself, and choose an item of non-stretchy clothing (jeans or pants are best) to use as another means of measuring your body changes this month.
4. Take two casual full body “BEFORE” photos of yourself from the front and the side wearing this chosen item of clothing from challenge item #3 . Better yet, have someone else take the photos of you, and just know that you’re going to love the “AFTER” photo, so don’t worry if you don’t like these photos of yourself.
5. Email your S.M.A.R.T goals, your current weight, and your “BEFORE” pictures to me at email@example.com, or send your image as a text to me at (808)280-0201.
If you have trouble with any part of this process today please let me know, and in general, make sure you congratulate yourself for your achievements at least as much as you berate yourself for your shortcomings.