“Our deepest fear is not that we are inadequate. Our deepest fear is that we are powerful beyond measure. It is our light, not our darkness that most frightens us. We ask ourselves, ‘Who am I to be brilliant, gorgeous, talented, fabulous?’ Actually, who are you not to be? You are a child of God. Your playing small does not serve the world. There’s nothing enlightened about shrinking so that other people won’t feel insecure around you. We are all meant to shine, as children do. We were born to make manifest the glory of God that is within us. It’s not just in some of us; it’s in everyone. And as we let our own light shine, we unconsciously give other people permission to do the same. As we’re liberated from our own fear, our presence automatically liberates others.”
-Marianne Williamson from A Return to Love
1. Listen to this Guided Meditation for Accessing your Unlimited Potential.
2. Yoga is really a practice of deepening our connection to our unlimited potential. In today’s yoga practice, approach challenging poses with a soft, integrated knowingness that balances effort and surrender and takes you closer to union than you’ve ever been.
3. In your exercise today, tap into your unlimited potential and increase you workout’s duration, intensity, distance, or all three. Stay within a range that is safe, but clearly challenging for you.
4. Variety is one of the most important aspects to a healthy diet and to unlocking your unlimited potential in your body, mind and spirit. The best way to offer our bodies the large array of needed nutrients is to consume a wide variety of different foods. If you like to keep meals simple without lots of ingredients, make sure to get your variety by eating an assortment of vegetables, fruits, whole grains and proteins throughout the week. Try this delicious Kale Salad Recipe.
5. Unfinished projects leak energy away from our unlimited potential. So spend 5 minutes taking inventory of your open-ended to do list. Then spend another 5 minutes either taking a step toward completing one of these projects (even a tiny one) or closing the door on a project and channel that energy into a more appropriate goal in your life. Ahhh it feels so good to take action and to let go.
6. Check in with me today about your workout, your progress or letting go of an unfinished project and anything else you’d like to share.